Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the procedures for dropping off and picking up students?
- When is the cafeteria open and what food items are available?
- What payment methods are accepted in the cafeteria and campus store?
- When is the Campus Store open?
- How do I set up a Point of Sale account?
- What happens in case of weather emergency or other types of emergencies?
When picking up and dropping off students, please form two lines as you enter the student parking lot from 47th Street, following the directions of the campus security officers. Please DO NOT drop off or pick up students in front of St. John the Baptist Church or in the St. John the Baptist parking lot.
The cafeteria is open during the following hours Monday through Friday: 7:10-7:50 a.m., 11:10 a.m.-1:45 p.m. and for approximately 30 minutes after school.
In the mornings breakfast items, milk and drinks, bagels, and croissants are available. For lunch, each day of the week features a hot lunch special, made to order sandwiches, salad bar, pizza, hamburgers and fries, as well as various snacks and drinks.