Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for the Cardinal Gibbons Community
School Closure Updates
Issued March 31, 2020
I received a short update from the Archdiocese of Miami - Office of Schools this morning. At this time, Catholic Schools will remain in Distance Learning mode at least through the beginning of May. I am expecting more specific details over the next 24 hours.
As a result of this new update, prom, originally scheduled for April 25, has been postponed to a date in May to be announced as we get more information.
I do want to shed light and focus on the exceptional job our teachers, staff, and technology department have done to bring you instruction these past two days. I am beyond pleased and appreciative of the work being put forth for all of us in the Cardinal Gibbons family.
If you are still dealing with any technology issues, please be sure to reach out to the tech team at: email@example.com
I continue to recognize that these are trying times for all of us, but we must remain focused on our daily routines and prayerful for all those dealing with COVID-19, in particular, those in harm’s way in the form of first responders, police officers, and all those in the medical field who do not have the luxury of social distancing.
Thank you again for everyone’s flexibility during this time, and I hope to provide you more information as soon as possible.
Oscar A Cedeño
- Virtual Learning Updates, March 27, 2020
- Class Cancelations, March 18, 2020
- Spring Break Updates & Online Learning, March 16, 2020
- Class Cancelations, March 15, 2020
- Cardinal Gibbons Closed, March 13, 2020
- Alterations to Campus Vistor Policy, March 12, 2020
- Spring Break Travel Concerns, March 11, 2020
- High School Sports & COVID-19, March 10, 2020
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Updates, March 4, 2020