Come back to reconnect! Cardinal Gibbons class reunions bring you back home to your alma mater, as you share a weekend reconnecting and reminiscing with old friends and former classmates. A reunion is the perfect way to celebrate your class and make new friendships, as well rekindle old ones! Classes ending in 0's and 1's will be celebrating their milestone reunions this year, due to cancelations due to COVID-19 last year.
Please contact Kristin Hanke ’92, alumni director, if you are interested in organizing a reunion or help with contacting classmates.
When planning a reunion the committee is actively searching for classmates. Please help your planning committee by keeping your profile updated. Remember to include latest phone number and email.
Update Your Profile
- Class of 1970 - 50 Year Reunion
- Class of 1971 - 50 Year Reunion
- Class of 1980 & 1981 - 40 Year Reunion
- Class of 1990 - 30 Year Reunion
- Class of 1991 - 30 Year Reunion
- Class of 1996 - 25 Year Reunion
- Class of 2000 - 20 Year Reunion
- Class of 2001 - 20 Year Reunion
- Class of 2010 - 10 Year Reunion
- Class of 2011 - 10 Year Reunion