Welcome to Cardinal Gibbons High School Summer School!
Spend your summer hitting the books and getting ahead or improving your grade in a previously completed course! We're offering a few new classes this summer, so be sure to check the course offerings listed below to see what is available.
Summer School is from Tuesday, June 13, through Friday, June 30. Attendance is mandatory for all Summer School participants. Please do not plan vacation days, appointments, or early releases during Summer School. Participants must abide by all institution requirements, as outlined in the Student Handbook, and all teacher requirements, which include, but are not limited to matters involving academics, discipline, and attendance.
More information about Summer School courses, fees, and deadlines will be emailed or please contact your school counselor.
- Algebra Concepts
- Language Arts
- Math Skills
- 3D Art
- Fundamental Chorus
- Critical Thinking Skills
- HOPE - Physical Education with Health**
- Literature and the Arts 1 Honors
- 3D Art (10th)
- Art in World Cultures (10, 11 & 12)
- Fundamental Chorus (10, 11 & 12)
- Contemporary History (10, 11 & 12)
- Critical Thinking Skills (10)
- HOPE - Physical Education with Health** (10)
- Law Studies (10, 11 & 12)