Please pardon our updates as we prepare for a new Webpage.
Welcome 2019-20 Freshmen Class of 2023
Thank you for visiting Admissions.
Thank you for all students who are considering Cardinal Gibbons and took the High School Placement Test (HSPT) on December 1st.
All December 1st and 8th HSPT test results will be mailed out with Decision Letters on Friday, January 25th providing all the below components were received.
If you still wish to apply to Gibbons Fort Lauderdale and have take the HSPT at another school, please APPLY HERE to create your Admission Portal to complete the Student Application Process. Please make sure the Cardinal Application Freshman Application and $50 fee is completely filled out and please complete all forms on your Admissions Portal and follow all the necessary steps below to be considered.
If you have not taken the HSPT at another school and wish to apply, there will be another HSPT on Friday, February 15th at 9:00am - 12:30pm. There are very limited seats and will need you to please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
All students who test after December may be subjected to a waitlist.
- Submit 7th grade report card and standardized test scores (send to email@example.com)
- Submit 8th grade first quarter report card (send to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Submit two letters of Recommendation from current 8th grade teachers (submit requests from your Admission's Portal)
- Student Emergency / Release Form (submit from your Admission's Portal)
- HSPT Results from the school you took the test.
- If considering Financial Aid please review and submit the Financial Verification Form (available on you Admission's Portal)
- Students who tested on December 1st and 8th will have Decision Letters mailed out on Friday, January 25th providing all the above steps are completed by Dec. 8th. (if all above components are not received, a decision cannot be rendered and your child may be placed on a waitlist.)
Save the Dates:
- February 26th - 28th from 4:00 - 7:00 pm for Registration (Students must be present to register and must have the following components with them to complete the Registration process or will be sent home: Acceptance Letter, Copy of Birth Certificate, Social Security Number if not provided on application and Emergency Form submitted on file).
- May 11th Math and Language Placement Tests (for any one coming in with high school credits in these areas.)
- June 11th - 28th from 7:50am to 12:30pm for Summer School (admission in August 2019 is contingent upon required summer school.)
- August 1st All final report cards from non-feeder schools and original FL Immunization #680 Forms are due.