Congratulations to all New Chiefs Class of 2022
Math and Language Placement Tests results were mailed out. The results will list the course name and level you have tested into, next to the score range.
If you have been accepted and were unable to attend registration, please call Admissions to schedule a time to meet next week to ensure your seat.
Please note that all students who are required to take Mandatory Summer School and have not yet registered they are in jeopardy of losing their seat in August and must contact Admissions as soon as possible.
Summer School dates are June 12th to June 29th from 7:55 am to 12:35 pm.
To return to your Application Portal to access your Emergency/Release Form and the Financial Verification Form, please click here: Login now.
If you were accepted and missed the registration dates, please call admissions at 954-491-2900 ext. 108 or 148 to schedule an appointment as soon as possible. Your child must be present to register. Also, please bring your Acceptance Packet along with a copy of your child's Birth Certificate, #680 Health Form, and a non refundable $400 payment to ensure your seat.
If you would still like to apply to Cardinal Gibbons School Apply here to complete your application. In the meantime, the following documents are required to complete the Admission's process:
- HSPT results
- 7th grade report card and standardized test scores** (send to email@example.com)
- 8th grade first semester report card**(send to admissions @cghsfl.org)
- Two letters of Recommendation from current teachers** (available online for all non-feeder middle schools, please log in to you account to request or letters may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)*
- Emergency / Release Form (Available online, please log in to your account to complete.)
- If you are unable to return to your Application Portal to access the Emergency/Release Form and the Financial Verification Form, please click here: Log-in now to login in.
- If you already took the HSPT at another school, you may still apply to Gibbons, although you do not need to pay the $50 test fee. Just submit your application and provide us your HSPT results as soon as you receive them.
- Tours can be scheduled by calling Admissions at 954-491-2900 ext. 148
- International Students will need to provide translated and evaluated transcripts showing all high school credits earned. Most of our international families use J. Silny for their translation service. They can be contacted at www.jsilny.com.
- Q/A's please email Admissions@cghsfl.org