Please pardon our updates as we prepare for a new Webpage.
Welcome 2019-20 Freshmen Class of 2023
Thank you for visiting Admissions.
Thank you to all the families who attended the Class of 2023 registration. We have a very high acceptance rate this year and appreciate everyone's patience with the registration process.
If you have been accepted and not yet registered your child, please call to schedule an appointment as soon as possible to ensure your seat.
Deferred students will be reviewed once we receive third quarter report cards and will not be subjected to a waitlist.
For those students who applied to Gibbons, although tested at another first-choice school, applications will be reviewed as seats become available.
If you still wish to apply to Gibbons Fort Lauderdale and have taken the HSPT at another school, APPLY HERE to create your Admission Portal. Please make sure the Cardinal Application Freshman Application and $50 fee is completely filled out and submitted. Please follow the below steps to be considered:
- Submit 7th grade report card and standardized test scores (send to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Submit 8th grade first quarter report card (send to email@example.com)
- Submit two letters of Recommendation from current 8th grade teachers (submit requests from your Admission's Portal)
- Student Emergency / Release Form (submit from your Admission's Portal)
Save the Dates:
- May 11th Math and Language Placement Tests (assessment test) from 8:00 to 11:30am for any one coming in with high school credits in these areas.)
- June 10th - 28th from 7:50am to 12:30pm for Summer School (admission in August 2019 is contingent upon required summer school.)
- August 1st All final report cards from non-feeder schools and original FL Immunization #680 Forms are due.