Please pardon our updates as we prepare for a new Webpage.
Welcome 2019-20 Freshmen Class of 2023
Thank you for visiting Admissions. In order to register for the High School Placement Test (HSPT) for Saturday, December 1st APPLY HERE to create your Admission Portal to complete the Student Application. This automatically registers you for the HSPT.
If you missed our Open House and unsure of where your child should attend high school, please join us for an Admissions "Coffee Chat" in the Gibbons Technology Center on Tuesday, November 27th at 9:00 - 10:00am. If you would like to attend please RSVP "Yes to Coffee Chat" to email@example.com.
Here are your next steps, to be completed by December 1st ** If you currently attend a local Catholic Middle School, Lighthouse Christian School, St. Mark's Episcopal, St. Paul Lutheran or Shepherd of the Coast these items are automatically forwarded from your schools:
- December 1st - Take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) at Cardinal Gibbons from 7:45 - 11:30 am (You must test at your first choice school on December 1st in order to be considered in the first round of acceptances or may be subject to a waitlist.)
- Submit 7th grade report card and standardized test scores** (send to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Submit 8th grade first quarter report card**(send to email@example.com)
- Submit two letters of Recommendation from current 8th grade teachers** (submit requests from your Admission's Portal)*
- Student Emergency / Release Form (submit from your Admission's Portal)
- If considering Financial Aid please review and submit the Financial Verification Form (available on you Admission's Portal)
- Decision Letters will be mailed on January 25th providing all the above steps are completed by Dec. 1st.
If you have applied and need to access your Admission Portal to complete any additional steps, login here .
Save the Dates:
- February 26th - 28th from 4:00 - 7:00 pm for Registration
- June 11th - 28th from 7:50am to 12:30pm for Summer School (admission in August 2019 is contingent upon required summer school).