Cardinal Gibbons High School is dedicated to providing our students with a strong formation of Catholic values, academic excellence, lifelong learning and a commitment to service.
What is the Annual Fund used for?
The Gibbons Annual Fund will be used exclusively for the current year's operating costs such as:
• Tuition Assistance
• Renovation of Current Classrooms
• Enhanced Technology
How is the Gibbons Annual Fund different from the Dinner Auction, the Raffle, or the Golf Tournament?
• All these events are important annual fundraising programs, and we sincerely appreciate all who continue to support them.
• Typically, the Annual Funds of Catholic high schools are yearlong appeals that form the cornerstone of all fundraising activities and give everyone in the school community, including alumni far and wide, an opportunity to contribute to the mission.
How can you help?
• Through your support of the Gibbons Annual Fund you can help us fulfill our mission and meet our operating needs.
• You can help us provide tuition assistance for those families in the greatest need.
• You can help enhance our students' educational experience.
• Gifts of $1,000 or more welcome you into the James Cardinal Gibbons Society, which honors our outstanding philanthropic leaders.
• Annual Operating Budget: $12,600,000
• Current Endowment: $750,000
• Current Tuition and Fees: $11,900
• Current Tuition Assistance awarded: $1.9 million
• 40% of students receive financial aid