Transfer students 10th-11th Grade 2018-2019
- Register now and please indicate the grade and year you are applying for. You will be subject to a waitlist.
- Admission components required in order for Admissions to render a decision, *Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- *Report card / transcript with all high school credits earned (please submit after you receive your third quarter report card).
- *Standardized test scores (PSAT, SAT, or ACT, etc.)
- Two Letters of Recommendation from current teachers (these can be forwarded from your Admission Portal)
- If you are unable to return to your Application Portal to access the Emergency/Release Form and the Financial Verification Form, please click here: Log in now.
- International Students will need Visa/I-20 along with translated and evaluated transcripts showing all high school credits earned. Most of our international families use J. Silny for their translation service. They can be contacted at www.jsilny.com.
- Be A Leader. Become A Chief.