Please pardon our updates as we prepare for a new Webpage.
2019-20 Transfer students (9th -11th GradeS only)
- Apply now for 2019-20 school year (to create your account, please type in parent name and parent email address).There is a $50 application fee. The deadline for applications is June 1, 2019 along with the following documents:
- Report card / transcript with all high school credits earned (please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org after you receive your third quarter report card). All transfer files will begin the review process on April 30, 2019 through June 21st.
- Standardized test scores (PSAT, SAT, or ACT, etc.)
- Two Letters of Recommendation from current teachers (these can be forwarded from your Admission Portal).
- Interview may be required.
- ACCEPTED TRANSFERS will need their FINAL OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT IN ORDER TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES with a Guidance Counselor up until Friday, June 28th or beginning on Monday, August 5th through Wednesday, August 14th to ensure their seat and class selections. Also required at the time of registration will be a copy of STUDENT'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE and ORIGINAL STATE OF FLORIDA HEALTH FORM/#680 IMMUNIZATION FORM. Immunization religious waivers are unacceptable.
- Be A Leader. Become A Chief.