Please pardon our updates as we prepare for a new Webpage.
Welcome 2019-20 Freshmen Class of 2023
Thank you for visiting Admissions.
All December 1st and 8th HSPT test results have been mailed out with Decision Letters on Friday, January 25th provided all the below components were received in addition to completing the Cardinal Gibbons Freshman Application.
If you still wish to apply to Gibbons Fort Lauderdale and have take the HSPT at another school, please APPLY HERE to create your Admission Portal to complete the Student Application Process. Please make sure the Cardinal Application Freshman Application and $50 fee is completely filled out and please complete all forms on your Admissions Portal and follow all the necessary steps below to be considered.
If you have not taken the HSPT at another school and wish to apply, our February test date is full and there will be another HSPT in March, for students who wish to be placed on a waitlist.
All students who test after December may be subjected to a waitlist.
- Submit 7th grade report card and standardized test scores (send to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Submit 8th grade first quarter report card (send to email@example.com)
- Submit two letters of Recommendation from current 8th grade teachers (submit requests from your Admission's Portal)
- Student Emergency / Release Form (submit from your Admission's Portal)
- HSPT Results from the school you took the test.
- If considering Financial Aid please review and submit the Financial Verification Form (available on you Admission's Portal)
Save the Dates:
- February 26th - 28th from 4:00 - 7:00 pm for Registration (Students must be present to register and must have the following components with them to complete the Registration process or will be sent home: Acceptance Packet, Copy of Birth Certificate, Social Security Number if not provided on application and Emergency Form submitted on file).
- May 11th Math and Language Placement Tests (for any one coming in with high school credits in these areas.)
- June 10th - 28th from 7:50am to 12:30pm for Summer School (admission in August 2019 is contingent upon required summer school.)
- August 1st All final report cards from non-feeder schools and original FL Immunization #680 Forms are due.